Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Marking Miles

It's been a rough week or so in our house. The lack of sleep is getting to all three of us. Finally last night we were rewarded with two things:
1) the opportunity to go to bed at 9:00
2) a solid 7 hour stretch from Colin (he woke up only to eat for 20 mintues, then talked himself back down and woke up happy, 3.5 hours later).

Due to our zombie-like state, our gym membership cards have started collecting dust. John and I are used to marking miles on the treadmill - sweating out the day's frustrations and working toward a fitness goal. These days we're marking them in rolling attempts, squeals of delight, and sleep-filled nights. And while our bodies may feel a tad neglected, we wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

The Gilje Crew said...

ohhh that makes me so excited! I love you can put the joy of having Colin this way without being sappy. You guys are such amazing parents!!

PS I'll always think you guys are hot.