Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Six months

We cannot believe the little man was welcomed into the world six months ago. SIX MONTHS! HALF A YEAR! This is such a fun age and Colin is really starting to show his personality. This month's photos were a little more difficult to capture...apparently the bear is for playing with, not for sitting in the chair nicely.

Colin's mastered sitting unassisted, rolling over both ways (when he chooses to) and is now eating veggies and fruit in addition to his rice cereal (2 meals per day). Touch and feel books, momma and papa's faces, and Sophie are his favorite things to "pat" and put in his mouth. He is also chatting up a storm and his ever-expanding vocabulary is full of "ah-goo", "baa" and "ahh".

Happy 6-month birthday, buddy!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! 6 months already!?!? I can't even believe that! These pictures are adorable! I have a feeling Colin may be a handful ;) On a side note, Amanda, I can't believe how long your hair is getting! I noticed in the pictures of the flood. I don't remember the last time I saw it that long! It looks good! :)

Ann said...

That last picture is AWESOME! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Manda! Can't wait to see Colin!