Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding Weekend


Ross & Kelly are married!!



The past weekend was spent celebrating with Ross, Kelly & lots of family. We had so much fun! Colin did great the whole weekend, especially for being off schedule two days in a row. He made it until about 8:15 Saturday night. That's pretty good considering it's a struggle some nights to last until 7:30!


THANK YOU to both sets of parents for everything. We really appreciate all you did for us!


And now...a HUGE warning...TONS of pictures ahead! Of course, I took too many & now can't choose which ones to delete. I'm a little bummed that we never got a good family picture nor did I get a decent one of Colin in his suit. & as usual, I apologize for the goofy layout. Blogger is very frustrating to me!


























































1 comment:

The Gilje Crew said...

Awww, fun! You look GREAT Amanda - hair turned out nice. Are you sure you had a kid 9.5 months ago?

I think the tie looks good with that suit, much better on him. It worked!

Mmmmm Sophie!