Happy 11 months, Colin! You really brought in your new month with a bang. Literally. You took a pretty hard fall last night but everything seems to be a-ok this morning. Tough boy!
I love this photo of the 3 of us at the game on Saturday. Apparently the placement of the Blue Bunny vendor was foreshadowing of what was to come in the day. I bought a Twins helmet sundae with twist ice cream & let Colin have a taste. He loved it. To the point that he threw a fit when his dad got a bite & he didn't! I may or may not have given him a handful of tastes...
Last night was John's official first night of class. I didn't even get to take a photo of the grad school boy! Maybe next week.
We're still waiting for Colin's buddy Wee to arrive. His due date is tomorrow. I'm putting my arrival date guess in at 8/28.
That's all my randomness for now. 11 month photos will be up [hopefully] later this week.
1 comment:
If you take a picture of John on his second day of school, I won't tell anyone. :)
8/28? I can go with that! Who knows what tomorrows appt will do!
I can't wait for the 11 month pics! I too love this picture, there is something about the look on Colin's face that cracks me up (is it the ice cream guy?). Mom and dad look great too!
Post a Comment