How far along? 40 weeks (9/17/09)
Total weight gain/loss: Up 37 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely.
Stretch marks? Still two small ones but even more red.
Best moment this week: Reaching EDD and receiving some reassuring that I wasn’t leaking amniotic fluid.
Movement: Babe definitely sleeps more. Movement has slowed until something sugary enters my system. Had NST today & couldn’t get a good reading on the activity until I drank half a can of Sprite. :)
Food cravings: Anything light.
Gender: Cannot decide. We’re so ready to find out!
Labor signs: A few contractions here and there. Mostly just crampy.
Belly button in or out? Half out, half flat.
What I miss: My body!
What I’m looking forward to: Meeting babe. We have so many questions: Will it be a boy or girl? Dark hair or blonde? Dimples?
Milestones: EDD is here. We made it 40 weeks!
2 comments:
Crazy to think it's already been a year! Based on the dancing video, the little guys movements have picked up a bit over the past 53 weeks. :)
Amanda, where did you get those journal prompts? I, uh, need them. :)
Post a Comment