Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, July 8, 2011

Catching up

I'm finally catching up from the busy 4th of July weekend.  I know of few of you (ahem, Elizabeth) were wondering if the blog was broken. :)  

We took off early for the holiday and drove up to Buffalo Point on Lake of the Woods in Canada.  Colin conked out for a short nap and it helped make the long drive a little quicker.   

I love that his lips are this pouty when he sleeps.
We just relaxed and soaked up the sun all weekend.  Unfortunately for Colin, he was stuck with the women the while the guys fished.  I don't think he minded too much.  Here are some highlights, including a first boat ride.
   










On the actual 4th we again spent time in the sun and went to the pool with the Zimney's.  We all enjoyed (or maybe lived through) a fabulous supper, complete with strawberry shortcake. What a great way to spend a day off from work!




1 comment:

The Gilje Crew said...

Looks like an awesome weekend!! I'm still sooo impressed by that little throwing arm. Maybe he can make up for Brett Favre some day. :)