We found a box full of history on our house. It was often referred to as the house at 1701 so I think we'll call it that, too. So here it is. The grand tour. These were taken last night so please disregard the mess that still is the kitchen, office, master bedroom, and back of the living room.
We have some work to do over the next few years. It will hopefully start this weekend with painting those maroon walls in the living room.
| This nook will soon have a storage bench, coat rack, and breakfast bar. |
| Won't the clouds be a nice relaxing touch for guests? |
| Throwing all of the vertical blinds in the garbage is next on my to-do list! |
| The sectional currently in the living room will eventually be here. |
| Future bedroom |
| John's kingdom |
2 comments:
Super cute house! Congrats! I didn't realize you guys moved... Are you still in Moorhead?
LOVE it!!! I'll let you know how relaxing the cloud are next time we visit (which won't be soon enough).
Just occurred to me that I sent Colins present to the old house!!
Post a Comment