There's been so much happening the last few weeks, I'm not sure where to start.
First up was the wedding of one of my college roommates. Grandma and Grandpa Holt took Colin overnight so John and I could roadtrip to Riverdale, ND. We had a blast celebrating Miller and Dave, we all just could've maybe done without the Red Eye.
| The wedding was in the gym! |
| Of course there was a game of lightning |
| This dude got the bride out. Who does that?! |
Next, we celebrated the upcoming arrival of our first niece. Kelly was showered with baby goods, including some adorable purple and pink outfits. I cannot wait to see the little one rocking her pink polka dot swimsuit at Grand View next summer!
| Hostesses & Momma-to-be That green wall isn't doing any of us a favor - we look sickly! |
Finally, last weekend we gave thanks and enjoyed a wonderful meal with the Rau's. John and I played host for the first time (with some help from my mom) and there was no shortage of food or laughs. We did a little Black Friday shopping and spent some time relaxing together as a family.
As I turn my calendar over to December today, I can't help but look forward to the busy holiday season. Christmas program at daycare, shopping for gifts, decorating the tree...but most of all I look forward to teaching Colin about the real reason we celebrate Christmas.
1 comment:
This might take an email, but since blog comments are so much fun...
Wedding - nice job on the pictures! Love the castle backdrop for the ceremony. The group pic is a framer, for sure!
Shower - Is she reading everyone GoodNight Gorilla? Ha! Good luck with that! Maybe she's wondering where all the words went?
Thanksgiving - LOVE the pic of you and Colin, for one. I'm proud of you for cooking dinner, for two. And, Colin's plate on top of the stack is pretty awesome.
I think that covers it. Thanks for making my night (for more than just the awesome blog update). :)
Post a Comment