Well, here we are...more than a month since I've last blogged! So much has happened since then: visits from college friends, house projects, a long Labor Day weekend, and the addition of new Holt family members (yes, plural!).
First up, we now have two Holt sisters! Luke and Alexa were married August 17 on a gorgeous summer day. We were all honored to be a part of their day and wish them many happy years together.
First up, we now have two Holt sisters! Luke and Alexa were married August 17 on a gorgeous summer day. We were all honored to be a part of their day and wish them many happy years together.
| This little boy didn't smile for a single picture. |
| Until he could eat some fruit snacks |
| Sisters |
A few weeks ago we enjoyed a hot summer afternoon and partook in the Streets Alive event downtown. Colin loved riding his bike in the middle of the street without any cars.
Next up - deck staining!
Box Car Days was a hit again this year. The rides were Colin's favorite part!
Lastly, the second new Holt addition...arriving the end of February.
| 8 weeks |
| 10 weeks |
| 16 weeks |
There you have it, a generalized wrap-up from the past month or so. Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester my energy levels are ever-so-slightly increasing, so hopefully we'll be back to regular posting. :)
4 comments:
YAYYYY! I'm so excited for all of your additions. :) You look fantastic!
Looks like it's definitely been a busy and fun month. What a little stud as a ring bearer. Too cute, even when he's serious. It was a big job, you know.
Congrats!!!!!!! #2 on the way....about time! We need to see you guys soon. Any trips to the cities that we could all meet up at Belseth's or our house or someplace?
Ohhh yeah I also forgot to mention how stunning Holt looks in that cowboy hat!!!! hahaha ohhh my gosh!
YAY! So excited to hear the news!I wish we could have seen you over Box Car Days, I would love to get our boys together sometime. Hope you continue to get your energy back and feel great! Cuz, you look wonderful!
Post a Comment