Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ah, Wednesday

So a lot of bloggers do a "Wordless Wednesday" post with a photo of their little one that needs no caption or explaining.  Me?  This is all I can muster up today. 


But I'm not playing by the rules because this isn't going to be wordless.  & this [obviously] isn't even Colin!  But there really hasn't been anything news-worthy in our household lately & this is kind of what the little man looked like this morning.  We were woken up intermittently throughout the night thanks to a gunky nose, the start of a cough, & a sore throat (I think).  So I'm here this morning but not really present.  How many hours until it's the weekend? 

     

1 comment:

The Gilje Crew said...

Yucky!! Sorry to hear it's been a rough week. The weekend is in t minus oh 12 working hours. You can do it!!

Hugs to the little guy. Hope he get's better soon!