Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fun outside

In the words of my brother some 30-ish years ago, we had "fun outside" on Sunday.  Is it really November?  Or October in disguise? 

Colin was a little unsure of the chaos at the playground when we arrived...

But then noticed the musical bells...

& couldn't be stopped!




If only we had 3 more months of summer (or even fall) to run around on the playground in t-shirts & tennis shoes.  Instead, snowpants & winter boots will soon be calling.  Maybe we'll replace the playground with the ice rink...?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures Amanda! Colin is getting to be such a little man! :) And, I agree, I could go for a few more months of this nice weather! I'm not ready for the snow/slush they're predicting for this weekend.

The Gilje Crew said...

Love that you guys are still getting great weather too. Fun to see Colin on the playground - that's what big kids do!!