Colin's daycare had their Christmas program today & (unlike last year when the program was on our second day at the center) I was prepared & settled in 20 minutes early so John & I would have decent spot to see the action (again, unlike last year). I don't know if I can call it a success though when I was crammed in shoulder to shoulder with other parents in the very back of the room, didn't even get to stand by John because he couldn't make it across the room of people by the time he arrived, & lastly, these are the only photos I was able to get...
 |
| Colin's the last kid on the very right |
 |
| Not even banging on the drum! |
 |
Nice back of the head shot.
Guess I was looking for hard proof that he needs a haircut. |
The program was great though; the infant class played the drums to "Little Drummer Boy". Colin had a little stage fright & didn't bang on the drum once, but found John in the crowd & continued to smile at him. So fun!
1 comment:
I still love it the pictures, even if you can't really see him (I did though). Another haircut already though, the kid needs to stop growing hair! :)
I absolutely adore that he saw John and was smiling at him. Too cute!
Post a Comment