Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Monday, December 20, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Christmas #1 in 2010 is already over...what a fun weekend it was!  The Holt clan celebrated at our house this past weekend & we enjoyed great food, drink & of course, presents.  Colin was excited about his new LittlePeople ramp, Mr. Potato Head, & adorable Gap outfits.  I think John was the most excited about his North Face boots (as evidenced below).  

We're so fortunate to be close enough geographically to each other that we can get together & celebrate over a weekend.  Thanks again, Lop & Cindy, Ross & Kelly, & Luke & Alexa!!     

The Holt family


Cute little present




Excited for North Face boots!






Sioux!


Uncle Luke engineering a new LittlePeople toy


2 comments:

The Gilje Crew said...

Great pictures! I want to comment on all of them, but will pick a few...

Cute little present - a-dor-a-ble!
Opening the present - he looks soooo determined!
John and his boots - I'm speechless.
You two - great shot!
Sioux pic - he's not sure, I heard him say her prefers the 'Cats
Last one - I'm wearing almost an identical outfit right now (just had to share), oh and I love that he's looking at the camera

That is all, you know, not much. I'm not one for words you know.

kbarj said...

Amanda - you guys look great! I was just thinking "check out all those teeth" as I read how he cut in 4 new ones below! Colin is so cute and getting so big!