Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowbaby

Maybe this post should've been titled "Snowtoddler".  I forget that he's much more of a toddler these days than a baby! 

We got another couple inches of snow during the day yesterday so Colin & I set out to shovel the sidewalk when we got home.  He has really started to love the cold & snow except when he falls down.  Then it's like Randy in A Christmas Story, crying & exclaiming, "I can't get up!".  Colin helped shovel by the front step though & was rewarded with a quick sled ride down the driveway & street.     



We did have to stop & snap a quick photo by the MOUND of snow along the driveway though.  By the looks of this, how can it not flood this spring?!

1 comment:

The Gilje Crew said...

Holy mound of snow!! Looks like a disaster when it melts for sure.

Just love him in that snowsuit. He such a little helper these days. 'Bout time he starts repaying you guys! :) Did you sit on him and grunt to get it on?