Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekend fun & photo overload

We had a busy weekend full of family & fun.  Grandma & Grandpa Holt & Ross & Kelly came to town.  After some playtime at home on Saturday, we all hit the pool at the Ramada. 


Colin had such a blast in the water.  He loved splashing & swimming in the big pool with mom & dad.  Of course it helped that there were beach balls to play with.  I don't know that I've ever seen him laugh & smile that much in his 16 months of life.  :)





Don't let this half-smile fool you.  He was not too thrilled to be sitting with momma.  Even though his hands & lips were purple, he only wanted to be in the water.


CHEESE!!

1 comment:

The Gilje Crew said...

Do you realize how much I absolutely love this. That boy knows where all the fun's at. :) That last picture is too.die.for. Sooo freakin' cute! I only wish John was making the same face, priceless!

Is the Ramada open in March? :0