Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, June 21, 2013

Giggles

Our little girl is 4 months old!  Her 4-month post will be up next week but I wanted to share a couple things before I forgot. 
1) Lydia got her harness off on Monday, June 17th!  She was in it a total of 9 1/2 weeks.  Both the radiologist and the ortho doc said her hips looked great.  She now has to wear an abduction brace during sleep for the next 4 months.  Other than that, she is a "normal" baby during the day!
2) The video below proves that I'm the funniest in the Holt household.  Ok, maybe not but at least Lydia gets a kick out of me.   


1 comment:

The Gilje Crew said...

I had no doubts about your ability to be funny! This is too adorable - giggles like that mean she is growing up too fast!

So thrilled all looks well with her little hips!