Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My best friend, Joe Mauer

Maybe he'll give Colin some of the profits from his Qwickswing.  You know, since they're apparently best friends. 



Colin always uses great sayings like this.  I assume he means his favorite player, Joe Mauer.  Also heard quite often in our house:
"I did that last day."  (yesterday)
"I take a goooooood nap." (I slept good)


Hopefully my posts for Lydia's 5th month and Colin's surgery will be up soon.  That is, if I can figure out why I'm having issues with Blogger...

  

2 comments:

Bassett Swanson said...

I love it! Good Swing Bud! Carson has a saying like one of Colin's only Carson's is "I did that last night" ! Too cute!

The Gilje Crew said...

Good grief, i can't believe he can hit that so well. Forget t-ball for that kid. Love the sayings these kids come up with. Can't wait to hear them in October!